We are working closely with a Globally recognised Art Storage and Logistics company who are looking for an experienced individual to act as General Manager.
The ideal candidate will have extensive management experience, an excellent understanding of business processes and possess a logistical mind.
This company will cover the cost of relocation.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing all operations, developing business strategies and maximising productivity.
- Ensure the team are working efficiently and profitably.
- Managing profit and loss.
- Guaranteeing the most cost-effective and logistical decisions on behalf of your customers.
- Developing and implementing new strategies to improve business and increase revenue.
- Regularly reviewing processes and procedures in order to streamline business.
- Develop a system of KPIs to assess suppliers on a regular basis.
- Interviewing and onboarding new staff that will add value to the business.
This role requires the below experience:
- A desire and drive to oversee and improve operations within the business.
- Previous experience overseeing business processes.
- Fine Art experience is desirable but not essential.
- Experience successfully implementing new business strategies and overseeing operations.
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills are required.
Share this vacancy
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
Posted: 10 Sep 2021