Our client, a leading Art Storage and Logistics company is searching for a HR Manager to join the team in San Francisco.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience in Human Resources in the state of California and a good understanding of Federal employment regulations.
- Support the management team in dealing with performance management, employee communications, professional growth, reward and benefits and training and development.
- Oversee employees in different states/locations.
- Update and input employee absence, disciplinary procedures and grievances.
- Liaise with managers to ensure company procedures are always implemented.
- Ensure opportunities for development are disclosed to managers and other staff. Particular ensuring that health and safety and the induction process are correctly implemented.
- Ensure that any potential recruitment opportunities are followed up and coordinate succession planning for staff.
- HR administration, including the maintenance of company files.
- Correctly implement company policies and ensure that all documents are legally correct.
- Previous HR experience.
- CIPD qualification or equivalent work experience required.
- Previous work experience in a multiple location company advantageous.
- Previous experience working for a Fine Art transport or logistics company, beneficial.
Share this vacancy
Location: San Francisco, United States
Posted: 10 Sep 2021