International Move Coordinator
Our client, a well respected removals company, is seeking an International Move Coordinator to join their team based in North-West London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the smooth operation of the department, offering excellent support to all parties involved throughout the removals process.
- Overseeing removals from initial enquiry to the closing of the deal, providing removals quotes to clients and invoicing for all removals.
- Ensuring all files are compliant with company guidelines and standards.
- Entering removals data promptly and accurately into the company database system.
- Resolving complaints and potential issues quickly and effectively, liaising with other managers and departments when necessary.
- Actively seeking ways to improve service by asking questions and offering suggestions.
- Develop strong working relationships within the team, with other departments, and other relevant third parties (subcontractors, suppliers etc.)
- Ensure all removals documentation is received by relevant parities in a prompt manner.
- Keeping all parties involved in the removals and moving process fully up to date of the progress at all times to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience working in a high-pressure team environment highly desirable
- Knowledge of International and Domestic Removals
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and adaptable attitude to work
- Able to work well under pressure
- High level of professionalism at all times
- Proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alchemy today!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 10 Sep 2021