A Global Logistics Company is looking for an Export Coordinator to join their busy team in Stanford-Le-Hope, Essex.
- Manage the export process from start to finish
- Complete export shipments
- Providing quotations to secure bookings
- Speaking to overseas customers and overseas agents
- Completing export documentation
- Liaison with Shipping lines, Airlines and 3rd party hauliers for export bookings
- Rate negotiation for freight prices
- Liaising with Suppliers and Customers
- Experience within the freight forwarding industry.
- Experience handling Export shipments from start to finish.
- Customs clearance knowledge
- Experience with Export Documentation
- Strong customer service skills
Working Hours: 9:00am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Share this vacancy
Location: Essex, United Kingdom
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
Posted: 10 Sep 2021