Alchemy is currently partnering exclusively with a globally renowned Corporate Housing organisation in their search to find an established Business Development Manager - Corporate Housing.
The successful candidate will be joining a global corporate housing specialist across the US region in a remote working environment.
This exciting opportunity will best suit a sales focused Business Development professional who thrives working individually with a proven track record of working within Corporate Housing, Relocation or Destination Service organisations. Ideally, selling to corporate organisations throughout the US.
As a Business Development Manager- Corporate Housing, you will be required to:
- Develop relationships with prospective new clients, converting them into accounts with subsequent cyclical sales targets.
- Build strong sales pipelines through the means of business development techniques. This could include cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Meet with potential clientele to strengthen relationships and gain client 'buy in'.
- Research key decision-makers within international organisations to approach as a prospective new client.
- Keep up to date with submitting weekly progress sales reports, updating on account information and prospective clientele development.
- Track Business Development activity ensuring records are kept of any accounts and closed deals that contribute to individualised sales targets.
The successful candidate will have:
- Existing sales or Business Development experience in either Corporate Housing or Relocation Services in the US
- Experience selling to corporate organisations
- Knowledge of real estate corporate accommodation including but not limited to: Serviced apartments, Executive stay, Temporary Housing, Temporary Accommodation, Furnished Apartments etc.
- A keen interest in building lasting relationships with high profile personnel from international businesses.
- The ability to work individually in a remote working environment.
- Proven track record of closing deals.
- Strong report writing or organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
Share this vacancy
Location: USA Remote, United States
Posted: 13 Sep 2021