An exciting opportunity has just become available for a HR Coordinator, Global Mobility to join a global business. This is a full-time permanent position located in Jersey City, New Jersey.
This position would suit a professional that has some experience working in a Human Resources or Global Mobility team, supporting employees international relocations.
- Respond to incoming inquiries from assignees and manage appropriately
- Provide daily support to the Global Mobility team
- Ensure internal system is kept up to date with relevant data such as expatriate documentation
- Liaise with third party vendors for various services including immigration and tax
- Review cost estimates and ensure accuracy
- Experience working in International HR or Global Mobility with experience dealing with expatriates is essential
- Some knowledge of Global Mobility and Expatriate Management processes is preferred
- Highly motivated with the ability to work to a high standard in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Suite
Share this vacancy
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
Salary: Excellent base + overtime + benefits
Posted: 13 Sep 2021