Payroll , Benefits and HRIS Manager
Our client, a higher education provider is looking for a Payroll, Benefits, HRIS Manager to join their team in London.
The Payroll, Benefits and HRIS Manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of a comprehensive, efficient and effective Payroll, Benefits and HRIS service ensuring also that standard operating procedures, templates and business processes are in place and adhered to.
You will manage the endowment of pensions, health insurance, annual bonuses, commission payments, cycle-to-work schemes and other lifestyle benefits.
- Monthly preparation of payroll, delivering an effective, accurate and timely payroll process using ADP
- Administer all benefits, such as pensions, BUPA, death in service, etc. to ensure accurate administration of salary payment of all staff
- To ensure that correct payments are made, whilst ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements of PAYE and pension schemes
- Keep abreast of the external environment, i.e., pension reforms to ensure our systems and processes are adapted to meet future requirements
- Developing and managing the HR & Payroll system (ADP) and ensuring the systems are maintained and compliant and that business processes are aligned and optimized
- Ensuring that P45s, P11ds and P60s are administered correctly
- To develop, review and implement HR working practices, policies, procedures and processes that reflect best practice and represent the most efficient and effective means of operation. Including the development of our practice in relation to international taxation and employment contracts.
- To assist HR activities such as recruitment, appraisal process, training needs with the support of HR team
- 5 years’ experience within Payroll, Pensions, Compensation and Benefits
- A proven track record in a payroll post in a SME organisation who has experienced end to end involvement in payroll compliance.
- A detailed knowledge of payroll systems, taxation, national insurance and statutory payments rules and of salary sacrifice schemes. Previous use of ADP would be desirable
- A full understanding of the auto enrolment regime
- Knowledge and previous use of HR Systems
- Previous HR Generalist/ Administrator experience
- Previous experience of working in Higher Education is desirable
- CIPD Level 5 Qualification is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and commitment to providing customer focused service
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Posted: 13 Sep 2021