A highly-esteemed Auction House is looking for a Marketing and Communications Executive to join the team in Massachusetts.
This would most suit a candidate with previous experience in a PR agency or Fine Art environment.
- Assist in creating all marketing material and press releases to increase the publicity and industry presence of the Auction House.
- Publish content on the website to increase the company’s art sales and website traffic.
- Write content pre and post the upcoming Auction information.
- Write blog posts.
- Optimise social media sites and online platforms to promote the Auction House.
- Ensure that all press materials to cater for target markets and industry professionals.
- Work with IT team to increase website visits and conversion rates, manage and maintain website content, improve usability, design, and content.
- Present feedback to the Directors on the success of the marketing content and continuously develop methods of improvement.
- Assist Marketing and Communications Manager with any ad hoc tasks.
The key skills required:
- Previous experience working within a marketing or content writing role within the art industry or PR agency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to network with industry professionals.
- Previous experience using social media platforms and online advertising sites for a company is required.
Contact Alchemy Recruitment Ltd today for more information!
Share this vacancy
Location: Marlborough, United States
Posted: 13 Sep 2021