Alchemy is partnering with an established group of companies who are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join the team in Aylesbury.
Purpose of the role:
The Management Accountant will play a key role in the control, management and improvement of all accounting processes, contributing significantly to the development of the business.
- Produce accurate month end financial reports to include; month end management accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and other control accounts.
- Prepare monthly journals for depreciation, prepayments, accruals, etc.
- Produce cash flows reports
- Preparation and submission of quarterly Sales & VAT returns, reconciling returns to control accounts and Sales.
- Assist with the preparation of the company's budget
- Liaise with auditors to ensure all annual audits are carried out correctly.
- Develop external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, and statutory organizations such as HMRC.
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analysis in all areas of the company
- Analyse change and advise accordingly
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will be AAT level 4 qualified or QBE
- A minimum of 5 years accounting experience is required
- A high degree of numeracy and problem-solving skills is needed
- Excellent communication skills are required
Share this vacancy
Location: Aylesbury, United Kingdom
Salary: Excellent salary
Posted: 13 Sep 2021