We are actively seeking a skilled Immigration Consultant to join our client in the Netherlands.
The successful immigration specialist will manage immigration cases from start to finish for corporate clients.
Full time remote working from home is available.
Duties of the Immigration Consultant:
- Be the main point of contact for Immigration related matters
- Maintain client and assignee files
- Manage the visa and immigration application process from start to finish
- Support to corporate and independent clients regarding mobility and immigration needs
- Handle long and short-term immigration both inbound and outbound
- Advise clients regarding expectations, expenses, timelines and service options
- Ensure invoicing and reporting is complete and approve supplier invoices
Skills and Experience:
- Preferably 1-3 years of visa and immigration experience in a similar position
- Good working knowledge of Dutch inbound immigration law and regulations
- Immigration case management experience
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage multiple projects at once, ensuring excellent service
- Knowledge of Belgian Immigration Law would be advantageous, but is not essential
- Ability to interpret Immigration Regulations and ensure compliance
- Fluency in English & Dutch is essential, fluency in French would be advantageous
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Share this vacancy
Location: Netherlands, Netherlands
Posted: 14 Sep 2021