Our client, a global risk management company is seeking an Accounts Assistant to join their team in Tonbridge, Kent.
The Accounts Assistant will provide financial and administrative support to the company’s CFO, as well as being exposed to various aspects of the company’s transaction processing and accounting.
Account Assistant Responsibilities:
- Process all supplier invoices and employee expenses
- Process payments to suppliers
- Reconcile supplier statements & liaise with suppliers to resolve any issues
- Issue invoices to clients
- Manage collection of cash from clients
- Allocate cash receipts against invoices
- Deal with invoicing queries from clients
- Perform administrative support functions.
- Provide administrative & financial support to CFO & management as & when necessary
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working within similar role and preferably within a commercial services or logistics organisation.
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Possesses strong organisation skills, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Computer Literate – Experience working with ERP’s and Excel
Share this vacancy
Location: Kent, United Kingdom
Posted: 15 Sep 2021