Our client, a global International Assignment and Relocation Services provider is looking to hire a Client Services Director, Global Mobility & Domestic Relocation to join their team.
The Client Services Director, Global Mobility & Relocation will be responsible for ensuring excellent service delivery to a portfolio of dedicated clients.
This position can be based remotely anywhere in the USA.
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts, offering International Mobility, Tax and Compensation and US Domestic Relocation services
- Build strong relationships with clients, acting as a subject matter expert on Global Mobility, Expatriate Tax, Compensation and Relocation
- Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell International Assignment and Relocation Services to clients where possible to add value to their relocation/mobility program
- Responsible for overall client account management including; client reviews, process redesign, customer service enhancements and improvements
- Regularly reviews reporting, analytics, capacity, data integrity and other indicators
- Directly supports sales efforts aimed at growing the business by providing support on RFI, RFP, sales, and presentations
- Manages financial performance across your dedicated client base to achieve revenue and profitability targets, P&L, budgeting, and forecasting
- Part of the team responsible for planning and attending industry events such as the Worldwide ERC etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Around 5-10 years experience in Global Mobility, Expatriate Tax, Compensation and Relocation
- In depth understanding of Expatriate Tax, Compensation and Benefits
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Tax certification is preferred however not essential
- Strong client facing and presentation skills
- CRP and GMS Designation preferred however not essential
- Bachelors degree or above
You will receive excellent benefits including profit share, performance bonuses and more.
Share this vacancy
Location: Orange County, California, United States
Salary: Excellent base + bonus + benefits
Posted: 16 Sep 2021