Our client has a rare and exciting opportunity for a Client Engagement and Sales professional to join their team in Central London. The position will lead new business development efforts, selling a range of solutions to corporate clients globally, meeting their relocation requirements.
Sales experience would be an advantage, however not absolutely necessary if you are ambitious, career driven and success hungry induvial who has the right mindset to learn and develop so that they can succeed.
Full training will be provided, you’ll be assigned a mentor within the Executive Leadership team who will teach you everything they know.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients of interest through effective relationship management
- Work closely with other members of the Client Development teams to promote Relocation services offered
- Attend client meetings, conferences, and industry events as a brand ambassador (some international travel required when restrictions permit)
- Promote and develop thought leadership content as a way of generating sales interest and developing client relationships
- Identify, build and manage a growing sales pipeline and spearhead negotiations
- Manage the sales process end to end working closely with prospective clients to ensure satisfaction
- Successful generate new client business
- Great personality with strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English is essential, fluency in a European language would be an advantage
- Degree level education preferred but not essential
- Experience using a CRM platform is preferable
- Excellent business acumen
- Experience with Client Engagement, Account Development, Sales, or Business Development
- Work experience in Relocation, HR Services, Global Mobility, Corporate Travel, or Accommodations is preferred
- Past experience of building a sales pipeline or maintaining client relations
Our client is also offering an Agile Working Structure, plus a £35,000 salary & commission!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Salary: £35,000 + commission (Agile working)
Posted: 20 Sep 2021