Are you a skilled Marketing professional looking for your next role?
Do you possess the flare, creativity, passion and motivation to join a start-up group and drive their marketing efforts to achieve success?
If so, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
We are seeking an enthusiastic Marketing specialist to take on the role of Market Manager for our London based client.
Scope of the role:
- Lead and execute the marketing strategy
- Managing and sharing content
- Oversee social media
- Manage website marketing
- Support the create of presentations
- Create engaging marketing material
- Support sales and business development marketing
Who are we looking for?
- 2-4 years of Marketing experience ideally within a corporate or B2C role
- Proven track record of success within a hands-on marketing role
- Great personality and high levels of energy, drive and motivation
- Natural creativity and flare for thinking, to present new marketing ideas
- Excellent social media, web-based marketing, and content exposure
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage a multi-task marketing workload
- Experience handling time sensitive marketing projects that meet brief and budget
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire to join a developing company for a long-term opportunity offering excellent career scope
- Great organisation skills
What does the role involve?
- Ability to develop a successful marketing strategy and content to stand out from competition
- Assisting with the design, production, and distribution of all promotional marketing materials
- Writing and proofing copy for a range of marketing platforms/materials including websites, social media, emails and brochures
- Handling all day to day marketing and social activity, across various channels not limited to LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
- Partnering with the; Sales & Marketing Assistant, Business Development team and Senior Leadership to execute projects relating to marketing and business development
- Deliver the marketing strategy for the group and individual activity for each company including market research studies, events, conferences etc.
- Devise a content idea and then recognise the full scope of a piece of content to generate the most value for money across all marketing channels
Apply now to be part of this exciting adventure!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Posted: 17 Sep 2021