Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their team in Central London. The position will lead client development efforts, while managing and developing your own sales pipeline and client portfolio, with the overall view to sustainably grow the business.
Experience with B2B Sales within the Global Mobility or Relocation industry would be advantageous; however, our client is open to speaking to individuals who aren’t from these industries, but can demonstrate a willingness and hunger to learn and develop. As much as this position is focused on developing sales for the business, a level of ambition and personal development is essential for impressing our client – as a reward, possibilities to grow and progress with the company will be offered.
- Complete RFIs / RFPs as part of the sales process, working closely with colleagues as required
- Attend client meetings, conferences, and industry events as a brand ambassador (some international travel required when restrictions permit)
- Successfully manage the sales process from start to finish
- Develop strong working relationships with clients of interest through effective relationship management
- Maintain a close working relationship with prospective clients of all profiles
- Promote and develop thought leadership content as a way of generating sales interest and developing client relationships
- Create and grow a strong sales pipeline, offering established and new services within the Relocation and Global Mobility industries
- Work closely with other members of the Client Development teams to promote Relocation services offered
- Degree level education is preferred
- Experience working or living internationally would be beneficial
- Fluent in English is essential, fluency in a European language would be an advantage
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office and a CRM Platform such as Salesforce is preferable
- Great personality with strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly organised with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of the Global Mobility/Relocation industry
- 2 years B2B sales experience, in the above industries or comparable industries
- Proven track record of Business Development success in a Corporate Sales, or B2C capacity
- Experience building a Sales Pipeline and leading the Sales progress
Our client is open to discussing agile working structures and is also offering a competitive salary, plus commission & benefits!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Posted: 17 Sep 2021