Our client, a Relocation Specialist is looking for a Home Search Consultant to join their team in East Sussex.
The Home Search Consultant will be responsible for assisting the management of a varied portfolio of properties and home search requirements for existing clients. The Home Search Consultant will deliver a high-quality service, ensuring to satisfy the individual clients relocation requirements are met.
The successful candidate will be able to communicate effectively with clients and suppliers, whilst ensuring a high level of integrity is maintained. You will also be excellent at organising your workload and managing your time efficiently.
Home Search Consultant Key Duties:
- Developing relocation business opportunities with existing clients
- Maintaining up-to-date records of Landlords and Property Agents
- Arranging meet and greets with clients and relocating employees, check ins and outs, and furniture installations to the property with clients and relevant colleagues, these may be carried out by yourself from time to time
- Maintaining up-to-date records of Maintenance and Cleaning Suppliers
- Completing all Property security paperwork and ensuring these are followed up until the date of entry
- Sourcing properties for clients, taking into consideration their individual needs
- Carrying out full home searches for relocating employees, this includes the booking and planning stages of the home search or arranging home searches for colleagues to undertake
- Experience in Relocation Services, Home Search and working with DSP/Relocation Services
- GCSE or Higher-Grade Maths and English
- Basic IT competency, particularly in Microsoft Office Programmes
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
Share this vacancy
Location: East Sussex, United Kingdom
Posted: 20 Sep 2021