Our client, a leading Fine Art Logistics company based in Hertfordshire, now seeks to appoint a Shipping Coordinator to join their International Shipping Department
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with freight forwarding experience who can hit the ground running.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the domestic and international shipping of fine art and antiques from one destination to another.
- Manage key accounts and ensure individual client satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure that all documentation for the transportation methods and customs clearance are prepared.
- Check that all condition reports and relevant paperwork and photos are correct and completed.
- Ensure that all invoices for shipments are carried out in a timely manner and advise the customer of any payments which are due.
- Produce regular cost analysis reports and provide company development strategies.
- Liaise with overseas agents and provide quotes for domestic and international shipments.
- Previous experience working in a similar role within Fine Art Shipping Company, Auction House or Gallery required.
- A driving licence is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of customs and import and export procedures.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of all shipping documentation is essential.
- Strong customer service skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
Share this vacancy
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Salary: Negotiable + Benefits
Posted: 20 Sep 2021