Are you an experienced Client Engagement & Sales professional looking for a new role?
Do you think you have the success to foster meaningful client relationships and win new client business?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
We are seeking an ambitious individual with a captivating personality to join our client as their Client Engagement & Business Development Manager.
This position will lead new business development efforts selling a range of solutions based Global Relocation services to corporate clients.
Do I need sales and business development experience?
No, we are looking for a motivated people person, who understands how to foster professional engagements with new and existing clients.
Does this role offer training?
Yes, full training will be provided! You just need to have drive, energy and determination to succeed!
You’ll work alongside the Executive Leadership and Marketing teams who will teach you all you need to know to become a true success.
- Develop strong working relationships with clients of interest through effective relationship management
- Work closely with other members of the Client Development teams to promote Relocation services offered
- Attend client meetings, conferences, and industry events as a brand ambassador (some international travel required when restrictions permit)
- Promote and develop thought leadership content as a way of generating sales interest and developing client relationships
- Identify, build and manage a growing sales pipeline and spearhead negotiations
- Manage the sales process end to end working closely with prospective clients to ensure satisfaction
- Successful generate new client business
- 2-3 years experience in Client Engagement, Account Development, Sales, or Business Development
- Work experience in Relocation, HR Services, Global Mobility, Corporate Travel, or Accommodations is preferred
- Great personality with strong communication and presentation skills
- Past experience of building a sales pipeline or maintaining client relations
- Highly organised with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English is essential, fluency in a European language would be an advantage
- Degree level education is preferred but not essential
- Experience using a CRM platform is preferable
- Excellent business acumen
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Salary: £35,000 + commission (Agile working)
Posted: 20 Sep 2021