Consultant - Global Mobility, Comp & Bens
Alchemy is partnering with a global services provider in their search for an experienced International Mobility, Compensation & Benefits professional to join their team as a Sr / Consultant.
You’ll be responsible for providing international taxation, compensation and benefit services to clients with international assignee populations all over the world.
Key duties of the role include:
- Coordinating and delivering global mobility services such as international tax, compensation and benefit to corporate clients.
- Focusing on the design, development and implementation of general compensation and tax strategies and programmes for our clients with global assignee populations.
- Creation of cost projections, letters of assignment, compensation balance sheets and coordination of certificates of coverage.
- Liaison with overseas offices to resolve tax, compensation and benefit queries.
- Prepare tax equalization calculations and other miscellaneous tax forms for expatriate employees.
- Apply technical experience in tax compliance, compensation, global equity, and employment tax engagements to identify and consult on global mobility issues.
- Work together with the senior leadership in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and participate in the building and development of new clients.
Skills required include:
- Strong knowledge and experience within global mobility tax, compensation and benefits
- Sound understanding of international mobility processes
- Highly detailed and competent self-managing of work
- Great people skills with the ability to lead a small team
- Excellent client service skills
- Financial management experience
- Degree level education is preferred
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Posted: 08 Oct 2021