One of the nation's leading fine art auction houses, is looking to add a full-time Business Development Representative in their Denver office.
The Business Development Rep generates consignments for auctions by developing new and expanding existing relationships with private clients, trust and estate attorneys, wealth management professionals and museum professionals.
- Build the auction house’s brand and presence in the Denver market and surrounding areas by developing a strategic plan to achieve revenue targets
- Call on new prospects in the region and nationally to introduce them to the auction house
- Grow the reputation of the auction house with trust and estate attorneys, wealth management professionals, private clients and museum professionals through proactive outreach
- Develop productive business relationships with appraisal firms, art advisory groups and key museums to generate referrals
- Partner with internal department heads to facilitate business development efforts and leverage Specialists to showcase auction house’s knowledge and skill
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Arts Management, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in a business getting role within the arts; experience within the auction industry highly desirable
- Successful track record of creating sales growth
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic professional
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a new territory
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Denver, United States
Posted: 22 Sep 2021