Our international freight client is looking for an Import/ Export Customs coordinator who will be working as part of a team involved in completing Air & Sea Import / Export customs entries, in Bracknell Area.
Working hours 8am-530pm – 1 hr lunch
- Deliver high quality European road freight customs solutions to customers through effect communication
- Completing Road/ Sea Import Customs entries including RoRo ports. Inventory and non-inventory Linked. (Main Custom procedure code 40,00000 )
- Non-inventory Export declarations by road/sea
- Ensure that all data is input accurately into operational systems
- Ensure all reporting requirements are met in accordance with company standards
- Utilize problem solving tools and implement corrective actions as appropriate
- Liaising with customs agents for European truck movements.
- Developing new and maintaining existing supplier and customer relationships.
- Raising T1 (TAD) documents and being responsible for core structure of each movement.
- Creating ATA carnets Inhouse (training also given)
- All aspects of customs compliance
- Future Entry summary declarations from June 2022
- Min 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- General Import/ Export knowledge
- Experience with raising T1’s/discharging T1’s
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to a new system
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication and skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- European Language skills is an advantage
Share this vacancy
Location: Bracknell, United Kingdom
Posted: 22 Sep 2021