Are you a skilled IT, Software & Technology Recruitment Specialist?
Are you seeking an environment that encourages, enables and inspires creative working and innovative, modern approaches to recruiting?
If so, Alchemy has the ideal role for you!
Alchemy provides global talent solutions across the world to some of the largest, blue-chip, corporate organisations internationally as well as SME’s.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion, we are seeking a Global Talent Alchemist to join our team and support our clients with their IT, Software & Technology hiring needs.
You will immediately have specialist vacancies to work to enable you to quickly become very successful within Alchemy!
Requirements for the IT Senior Recruiting Specialist – Global position:
- A senior recruitment specialist with a strong proven background in the full 360 process within recruitment
- Previous experience hiring talent within IT, Software and Technology
- Experience providing global recruitment solutions to clients across key locations such as; APAC, USA and Europe would be desirable, but not essential
- Ability to successful deliver full scope recruitment services including, resourcing, headhunting, coordinating interviews and closing offers
- A polished business developer with impeccable client interaction and influencing skills
- Ability to handle challenging recruitment situations such as counteroffers, offer declines and PSL tendering, creating positive outcomes
- Previous staff management and mentorship experience to junior members of staff would be advantageous as this position would seek to meet a sales target and hire their own Recruitment Resourcer to support them
- An individual who is strongly driven by Business Development, with a proven track record of recruiting success, client account management and demonstrable commercial awareness
- A tech-savvy, creative recruiter with Microsoft Office and social media skills
- An excellent communicator with an authentic, confident, and outgoing personality
What’s on offer:
- Full remote or agile working from our Essex based office
- Opportunity to learn new skills, develop and process within the firm
- The chance to join an internationally recognised talent firm
- Relaxed working environment with a 'dress down’ casual wear policy
- Opportunity to travel internationally for business development networking, industry events, conferences and awards
- Highly competitive commission plan
Become a Global Talent Alchemist today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Remote, United Kingdom
Salary: Highly Competitive Base + Commission
Posted: 24 Sep 2021