We are looking for an experienced International Relocation/Move Coordinator to join our client in their office in Aurora, CO.
The role will be responsible for coordinating the door to door moving of household goods from origin to destination.
You will oversee the complete household goods moving process, ensuring client satisfaction at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities of the International Relocation/Move Coordinator:
- Full coordination of the international household goods moving process from door to door
- Liaising with internal teams, clients, third-party vendors and assignee's to ensure all needs are met and a high level of service delivery is provided
- Keep all parties updated throughout the process and upon completion, ensuring that any issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensuring shipping customs requirements and restrictions are adhered to, for international moves and relocations
- Building an in-depth knowledge of assigned clients' relocation policies, cultures and service requirements
- Ensure consistency in all moving services to ensure client satisfaction
- Extensive household goods moving experience on an international scale
- Team player, with excellent communication skills
- Proactive thinker and problem solver
- Able to work in a challenging environment
Share this vacancy
Location: Aurora, Colorado, United States
Posted: 27 Sep 2021