Our client, a well-established Fine Art Shipping Company are seeking to hire an Fine Art Technician to join their team in South West London.
- Carrying, loading and unloading artwork, antiques and other arts related high value objects.
- Packing and unpacking objects in a correctly and safely.
- Assist the Warehouse Manager with general warehouse duties
- Filling in all required paperwork using the company’s internal systems.
- Adhere to all company policies and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure the safety and security of the goods is always monitored.
- Ensure you conduct yourself in a professional manner when visitors and clients are present.
- Previous experience working in a similar role for an Art Shipping company, Gallery or Museum.
- Fine art handling skills are required.
- Holder of Valid Licence
- Familiar with UK & European driving rules & regulations
- Proficient in all aspects of loading and unloading vehicles, securing loads and skilful in making collections and deliveries.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workload
- Proficient in all aspects of handling, packing & transporting fine art objects.
- Knowledge of all elements relating to the warehouse and transport environment.
Share this vacancy
Location: Wimbledon, United Kingdom
Posted: 27 Sep 2021