Alchemy are partnering with an established company who have an international clientele in their search for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their finance team based in Potters Bar.
- Processes the payroll in a timely and accurate manner.
- Create and maintain employees’ payroll records.
- Calculate wages and applicable deductions based on employee attendance and hours worked..
- Enter payroll information for processing using BrightPay system.
- Issue employees’ wage slips, P60's and P45's.
- Complete payroll reports.
- Answer staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records
- Adhere to payroll policies and procedures and complies with relevant law
- Determines organisation’s tax obligations by calculating national and council taxes as well as National Insurance contributions
Skills & Experience
- Must have thorough end to end payroll experience
- Must know HMRC requirements (P11d’s, P35, P45, P60, P440, etc)
- Good knowledge about monthly submissions to HMRC, Pension Funds, etc.
- Knowledgeable about sick pay, maternity pay etc.
- Experience using BrightPay would be an advantage
Share this vacancy
Location: Potters Bar, United Kingdom
Posted: 28 Sep 2021