If you are an experienced Removals Operations Manager and you're currently searching for a new opportunity, then perhaps we have the role for you!
We are currently searching for a highly organised and motivated Removals Operations Manager for a well-established moving company based in the Greater London area.
Removal Operation Manager responsibilities will include:
- Managing the removal operations department.
- Overseeing removals and relocation bookings for new and existing clients
- Communicate between Clients and removal crews
- Running the removals bookings diary and job allocation process.
- Assign crews of the correct quantity and quality.
- Calculating job costs for each client
- Close liaison with the Transport and Warehouse management throughout each job process
- Occasional staff performance reviews.
- Recruiting of new drivers and crew.
- Making sure all paperwork and systems are all correct and up to date.
- DBS checks
- Controlling Staff holidays
- Ensuring staff adhere to the UK working time regulations
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Removal Operations Manager.
- Extremely organised, must have the ability to prioritise.
- Experience in planning work schedules
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technologically proficient, familiarity with moving software and MS office applications.
- Flexible attitude, willing to work outside of hours if required.
- Experienced with High-end moving and storage would be beneficial
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 28 Sep 2021