Our client, a Removals & Transportation company, now seeks to appoint a HGV class 2 driver to join their operation based in Essex.
The right candidate's principle duty is to work as a Removals Driver following the instructions given to you by your Operations Manager.
Key duties include:
- Responsible for your vehicle, equipment and stock of materials
- Ensure the highest level of service is provided
- Be able to identify and remedy problems which arise on site
- To accurately record and document the consignment content under your control at the specific point of collection/delivery via collection/delivery notes/packing or inventory lists
- Expected to be able to load and unload a vehicle or container to an advanced standard
- Expected to know how to assess objects for fragility and identify any potential points of weakness
- Conduct weekly vehicle checks and ensure documentation passed to the operations manager
- Be aware of health and safety issues
The candidate will be:
- Polite, presentable and reliable
- Holder of a valid UK passport or valid working visa
- Holder of a valid HGV class 2 licence
- Proficient in all aspects of loading and unloading vehicles, securing loads and skillful in making collections and deliveries
- Excellent time management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company. A highly competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
Share this vacancy
Location: North Weald, United Kingdom
Posted: 29 Sep 2021