A new opportunity has arisen with a Global Hospitality provider looking to recruit a Senior Sales Manager to join their sales department.
As the Senior Sales Manager, you will have overall responsibility for driving sales whilst developing and coaching the Sales team.
· Develop and implement sales strategies to drive new sales
· Ensure the company is meeting and exceeding established sales goals
· Manage the Sales team to ensure individual and company sales revenue targets are met
· Lead regular meetings with the Sales team and hold regular coaching and training sessions for the team
· Develop strong new sales pipeline and work with the team to close new business
· Maintain strong relationships with clients through regular client meetings etc.
· Carry out research and surveys to gain a competitive advantage over competitors
· Participate in industry events, acting as an ambassador for the brand
· Manage sales forecasting, metrics and sales pipeline
· Participate in RFP’s and work with the team to create proposals
The successful candidate will have:
· At least 3 years’ experience in a similar Senior Sales/ Management role
· Experience within the corporate housing, furnished apartment or relocation sector is required
· Experience selling to corporate organizations, including HR and C-level decision makers
· Ability to successfully manage and motivate a team of sales professionals
· Proven sales and business development success and ability to win new business
Share this vacancy
Location: Remote, United States
Posted: 29 Sep 2021