A fantastic opportunity is now available for a skilled APAC immigration professional to join our client in Singapore as the Assistant Client Services Manager.
This position will best suit an immigration specialist who has an interest in account managing a dedicated portfolio of clients across the Asia Pacific region.
You will be responsible for developing relationships with corporate clients providing them with advice on strategic issues related to service delivery and immigration compliance.
Responsibilities of the APAC Immigration, Assistant Client Services Manager:
- Act as the APAC immigration market specialist providing guidance and advice directly to corporate clients
- Identify operational areas of improvement and provide ongoing client-specific training to the case teams
- Become a trusted advisor to internal and external stakeholders on Asia Pacific business immigration
- Identify client immigration solutions and understand current client activity
- Participate in Client Review meetings, quarter and annually, and regularly schedule client review calls
- Evaluate decisions in a strategic context, reviewing and adapting as the context develops and changes
- Engage with management to support the development of strategic guidelines
- Be a key part of implementing projects
- A minimum of 5 years experience in an immigration law firm, department, or corporate immigration function
- Strong knowledge of visa and immigration processes and procedures across APAC
- Interest in account managing a dedicated portfolio of clients
- Excellent organizational skills, including a strong facility with immigration case management reporting analytics
- Strong client relationship building skills and excellent judgment
- Ability to plan, implement and deliver business goals
Share this vacancy
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Posted: 05 Oct 2021