A unique position has become available with our client, a global relocation organisation who are currently looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to join their team in Frankfurt, German.
The Key Account Manager will be focused on single customers or act as a generalist. The main task of this position is to grow and develop identified accounts but also to develop new key accounts and channels. This role is responsible for defining the goals to be achieved and to develop medium-term plans with assigned customers developing partnerships to achieve the set business goals. This role will be responsible for stipulating and defining pricing policies, contract terms and promotional initiatives with the Country Head.
- Manage a portfolio of businesses by understanding growth drivers, opportunities for growth, managing risks and building plans for achievement.
- Create, develop and maintain trusted advisor partnership with clients and their mobility program.
- Understand clients’ programs and translate this knowledge into specific solutions and strategies tailored to the client’s mobility program needs.
- Identify barriers to program growth/success and develop effective strategies based in client research and industry knowledge
- Utilizing clients and professional networks to share and increase industry trends and knowledge.
- Organize and orchestrate client events / moderate round tables
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of account management, marketing and digital sales solutions
- Proven ability to generate profit through new and existing business relationships
- Ability to multitask with experience of managing multiple accounts simultaneously while paying attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment with excellent problem-solving, creative thinking and analytical skills
- Commercial and financial acumen at a strategic and operational level
Share this vacancy
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Posted: 30 Sep 2021