A new and exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Account Manager, within the Fine Art industry!
Our client is a Texas based company that focuses on delivering the highest quality Fine Art transit, storage and installation services.
They are an expert, working with a wide range of customers – from galleries and museums to private collectors.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Effectively communicating with customers, identifying their needs, and presenting solutions, aligned with the company’s services.
- Delivering and following up on quotes with customers in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Utilising existing account relationships to increase the company’s earnings.
- Serving as the link between clients and management and relaying all relevant feedback across.
- Looking after customers over extended periods of time and making sure all needs and expectations are being met.
- Relevant experience in a customer-focused field, with emphasis on problem-solving and communication.
- Being a quick learner, able to adapt to changing processes and systems.
- Strong multitasking ability is essential, as managing several client accounts are a core part of the role.
- Speaking/listening skills, relevant to the presentation tasks within the position.
- Commitment and passion for the Fine Art industry and experience in art establishments such as galleries, museums, auction houses, art logistics or other art institutions is highly beneficial.
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please get in touch with us with your resume!
Share this vacancy
Location: Texas, United States
Posted: 30 Sep 2021