Relocation Consultant, Destination Services
We have a new opportunity available for a Relocation Consultant, Destination Services to join our London based client.
This position offers a competitive salary along with an agile working structure!
You’ll join an established Relocation DSP services team at a time of growth and with focus on DSP & Relocation services including tenancy management.
Responsibilities of the Relocation DSP Consultant:
- Main point of coordination for Relocation DSP activities
- Carry out the pre-assignment briefing and client relocation policy review as required
- Managing and negotiating tenancies for clients and assignees
- Initiate all Destination Service activities including; home search, property services, tenancy management and lease negotiation.
- Manage Relocation caseload and ensure regular follow-ups are conducted with customers
- As required arrange property check-in/out with inventory clerks and landlords agents
- Develop, maintain and build a working relationship with assignees and clients
- Provide continued advice and support to both clients and relocating employees
- Experience in Relocation and Destination Services sector
- Strong knowledge and experience in Tenancy Management, Lettings, and UK Property services
- Excellent knowledge of London and the local property market
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Suite and other programs
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Posted: 30 Sep 2021