Our client, a Relocation & Moving Services Specialist is looking for a Senior Rates Analyst to join their team in East Sussex.
The Senior Rates Analyst will be responsible for assisting the day-to-day commercial running of moving services, to corporate and private clients. You will oversee and analyse the process, and ensure that suppliers are meeting the high quality standards that our client sets.
The successful candidate may also be offered an agile working structure.
Senior Rates Analyst Key Duties:
- Analysing supplier rates with the view to maximise profitability
- Negotiate rates with clients
- Provide quotation costs to the internal and external teams
- Analyse and Monitor GP/Margins
- Generate relevant financial reporting
- Complete regular financial compliance audits
- Evaluate and respond to rate requests and quotations
- Aid client services
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years office experience
- Excellent administration skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, specifically advanced Excel skills
- Experience within the Removals/HHG industry, specifically pricing experience is essential
- High level of communication skills
- Ability to successfully work in a fast-paced environment
- Keen eye for detail
Share this vacancy
Location: Crowborough,East Sussex, United Kingdom
Posted: 01 Oct 2021