We have an exciting new opportunity for an Art Sales Consultant to join an established Art Gallery located in Central London.
The company is looking for an ambitious individual with a proven track record in art sales, ability to adapt to changing circumstances, and a passion for working with people.
- Conduct Primary and Secondary market art sales.
- Providing exceptional customer service, communicating effectively to secure sales and foster client accounts.
- Utilising the gallery database to expand, maintain and develop client relationships, with a focus on their longevity and stability.
- Deal with customer requests and queries on-site, effectively and efficiently.
- Help arrange, coordinate and promote the brand, as well as upcoming artist events at the gallery.
- Curating various art collections for clients, internationally and domestically, as well as arranging commissions and leading the development process.
- Dedication and drive to sell art, with a proven track record of sales within a Gallery, Auction House or Art Consultancy.
- Experience in customer-facing roles.
- Adaptability, openness and quick learning.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the role and company.
- Great skills in communication.
If this sounds like the perfect position for you or you know just the right person, get in touch!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Posted: 04 Oct 2021