Recruitment Executive – Higher Education
Our client, a higher education provider is seeking a Recruitment Executive to join their team in London.
The Recruitment Executive will be responsible for successfully recruiting and screening qualified candidates, as well as interacting with prospective students and implementing student conversion strategies.
- Plan and forecast the annual recruitment activities.
- Creation and execution of the recruitment & student conversion plan to meet overall seated targets
- Implement the agreed recruitment plan with support from the higher management team
- Organise and coordinate logistics for all our events/fairs (including information sessions, local and international fairs, open days, and other recruitment activities).
- Manage leads pipeline through CRM system and ensure timely follow up
- Act as the first point of contact for the MSc programmes, providing prospective students advice and guidance on applying to the right programme
- Work closely with management to assist with implementation of marketing strategies by providing key recruitment data
- Represent the School at on-campus/off-campus recruitment events both locally and internationally.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in a recruitment or sales-oriented role in a client-focused service industry
- Previous experience in Higher Education or/and in university is desirable
- Excellent presentation skills and professionalism, able to adapt to a large and small scale
- Strong communication skills with the ability to adapt to different audiences
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
- Strong customer service orientation
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Salary: Highly Competitive
Posted: 05 Oct 2021