A large Freight Forwarder is looking to appoint a Business Development Executive to join their busy team in Hertfordshire.
The Business Development Executive will generate revenue, grow existing business but also build new business! You will be a fundamental member of the team and will have a crucial role promoting the organisation and developing new accounts.
Duties of the role:
- Identifying potential new business and develop existing clients
- Produce presentations tailored to client’s needs.
- Targeting relevant managers and selling the client services
- Preparing quotes and building relationships
- Help design and produce specific Customs focused presentations tailored to client’s needs
- Visiting prospective clients in the UK and in Europe.
- Account management will be required for specific clients.
- Opening credit accounts for new clients
- Sales experience within a freight forwarder at a senior level negotiating new business
- Cold calling and experiences of closing sales
- The ability to make structured and effective cold calls through to closing.
- French or German speaking would be an advantage but not essential
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- IT and computer literate.
- Strong tenacity and work ethic
If you feel you have all experienced required, please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Salary: Highly Competitive
Posted: 05 Oct 2021