Our client, an established Shipping and Logistics company is seeking a Logistics Operator to join their team based in Hull, hybrid working available.
The ideal candidate will come from either a distributer / shipping company
- Booking of export containers with shipping lines / forwarders to the specific destinations and according to the best solution available, based on freight rates and transit time.
- Liaise with shipping lines / forwarders and vendors to ensure that both parties are informed about any issues relating to the booking, such as change of date and/or time of loading, destination etc. and adjust any kind of amendments accordingly.
- Providing and ensuring all paperwork is complete to allow cargos clearance and leave the country.
- Ensuring invoices for shipping are correct with rates as well as co-operating for accounts department they are paid in time to allow cargo release.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in movement in UK and Europe
- Provide customer service in a highly professional manner
- Maintain positive attitude when carrying out the above and other duties as assigned
Share this vacancy
Location: Hull, United Kingdom
Posted: 05 Oct 2021