Alchemy are partnering exclusively with an international firm who are looking to hire an APAC Immigration Specialist in Singapore.
You will be responsible for immigration management across the APAC region ensuring compliance and client satisfaction.
The APAC Immigration Specialist will serve as the subject matter expert on immigration services as well as supporting mobility management and general HR administration.
- Act as subject matter expert for APAC immigration queries as required by the client
- Managing the immigration processes for key locations such as Singapore (inbound) and outbound to Australia, Thailand, Japan and more…
- Delivering guidance and advice to internal stakeholders and assignees
- Handling visa applications including work permits, renewals, permanent residency, business travel visas etc.
- Gathering relevant documentation, reviewing work permit applications and obtaining work visa cost approval
- Partnering with the HR & Management team to ensure the successful delivery of mobility services across the APAC region
- Staying up to date on Ministry of Manpower ‘MOM’ immigration legislation and regulations
- Organising signatures required for visa’s including visa renewals and changes to corporate sponsorship licences
- Advising the talent management team on policies and procedures
- Handle legal processing such as arranging affidavits for acquisitions and office changes with the UK legal team
- Obtaining signatures and immigration support letters
- Managing immigration cases from start to finish
- Strong knowledge of APAC visa and immigration processes and procedures
- Knowledgeable on MOM Ministry of Manpower immigration legislation
- Experience handling visa and immigration applications; especially, work permits
- Knowledgeable on the assignee management and relocations process
- Ability to create and run reporting data
- Understanding of human resources management
- Ability to work independently as well as partnering with a team
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills including MS Word, Outlook and Excel
Share this vacancy
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Salary: Highly Competitive
Posted: 05 Oct 2021