We have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior IT Developer to join an established Art organisation located in Central London.
The company is looking for a Junior IT Developer, who is proactive, communicative and is able to show initiative.
- Maintaining and improving the company’s CRM by developing additional elements and features.
- Understanding and logging requirements from management/investors.
- Processing third-party feedback to enhance existing components.
- Fixing bugs and errors within the system’s code.
- Innovating and coming up with fresh ideas, with a focus on collaboration.
- Integrating Web API, as well as Ad-hoc support to users.
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge in: HTML, CSS, C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, MS SQL. Web API.
- Experience using Web Forms.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate in an efficient and professional manner.
- Enthusiastic and a quick learner.
- Punctuality and reliability.
If you are technically minded and this sounds like the perfect position for you or you know just the right person, get in touch!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Posted: 06 Oct 2021