Our client, a global services provider, is looking for a Salesforce Admin Specialist to join their team in Manila, Philippines.
The role will encompass Technical Configuration, Incident Management and Application Support for Salesforce.
You must have excellent English skills and have extensive knowledge of:
• Sales cloud
• Service cloud
• Salesforce standard reporting
• Data loading
• App builder
• Salesforce Standard Reporting
• Pardot or other Marketing apps
Key duties of the Salesforce Admin Specialist include:
• Work closely with Business Analysts to define user requirements and translate them to functional specifications.
• Perform technical analysis for major and minor Salesforce releases.
• Partake in Demo’s for stakeholders.
• The “go to” individual for all declarative functionality.
• Develop functional specifications and assist the development team with the developments.
• Create configuration artifacts so the Deployment manager can make those changes where necessary.
• Carry out Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, this will also include declarative changes within the system.
• Work closely with the Support team to provide functional and technology support, specifically on SFDC to resolve Level 2 issues.
• Utilise the Salesforce configured solution to resolve complex incidents.
• Carry out troubleshooting to resolve complex technical issues customers are experiencing with the CRM system, this includes troubleshooting remotely and assistance over telephone/email.
• Meet established Service Level Agreements.
• Collaborate with application groups to prepare effective solutions for all programs.
• Demonstrate and maintain excellent Lightening experience.
Apply today to learn more!
Share this vacancy
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posted: 07 Oct 2021