Our client a global provider is seeking an experienced Salesforce - Solutions Architect, Team Lead to join their team in Manila, Philippines.
The ideal candidate will be Salesforce Certified in Administration, Advanced Administration, App Builder, Consultant, and Platform Developer.
Key duties of the role include:
- Manage a team of 5 staff within the Salesforce team
- Working across various teams to design, build and support solutions for the Salesforce platform
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify technology objectives, assess solution options, and devise architectural solutions to meet strategic business goals and operational requirements
- Facilitate release management activities across teams, ensuring controlled and timely deployments within a continuous integration environment
- Ensuring all changes are documented, reviewed, tested, and approved before release.
- Coaching, mentoring, and supporting junior colleagues as required
- Technical design and delivery of complex BCRs and projects
- Ensure the smooth running of the design/build team and support helpdesk
- Support declarative and Code activities, including designing and top-down and bottom-up estimating Salesforce solutions based on minimal requirements
- Help resolve P1 Tickets and other escalated complex issues that arise
- High level and detailed sizing capability and Prototyping
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 4 years experience working as a Senior Developer in a similar role
- Proven staff management and leadership experience
- Previous experience running a team, managing Helpdesk and a team of developers
- Experience managing mixed technical teams to deliver the work
- Previous experience in Salesforce data modelling, integration patterns, and salesforce architecture best practices
- A confident written and verbal communicator
- Ability to explain digital ideas to non-technical audiences and work effectively with non-technical colleagues and business executives
- Salesforce Flow experience.
If your experience is well suited to this role, please apply today!
Share this vacancy
Location: Manila, Philippines
Posted: 07 Oct 2021