A unique position has become available with our client, a global professional services firm who are currently looking to recruit an IT Project Manager to join their team in London.
About the Role
- Create and manage execution of the project plans (quality, risk, communication, staffing, etc.) by using the tools identified in the planning phase and by auditing the results of their use in order to align the project outcomes with stakeholder expectations and standards.
- Maintain and enhance a high-level milestone plan using goals and objectives of the project, applicable historical information, and other available resources in order to align project with expectations of sponsors and stakeholders.
- Manage project change in accordance with the change management plan to control scope, quality, schedule.
- Address project issues by identifying and selecting a course of action by taking into account the project constraints and objectives in order to enable continued project progress.
Your knowledge and expertise:
- Experience in Agile delivery methods.
- Experience working with Azure DevOps for task management and planning
- Technical experience prior to moving into project management
- Degree and/or equivalent work experience required.
- PMP Certification or PgMP certification (preferred)
- Proven experience of working on large scale and complex IT change infrastructure and agile development projects.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Posted: 08 Oct 2021