We have an excellent opportunity available in Singapore for a skilled senior immigration services professional to join our expanding client.
This position will partner directly with a portfolio of clients providing immigration advisory and compliance services in Singapore.
Joining a global organisation, you will partner directly with international clients communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
Duties of the Senior Immigration Services, Singapore position include:
- Liaising with a portfolio of international clients delivering full-scope immigration solutions
- Addressing any queries relating to the immigration application process and compliance requirements
- Obtaining relevant documentation as required for visa applications
- Providing expert advice on immigration for Singapore
- Providing guidance and advice to internal stakeholders and assignees
- Maintaining knowledge of Ministry of Manpower ‘MOM’ legislation
- Managing immigration cases from start to finish
- MOM (Ministry of Manpower) Singapore inbound visa/immigration knowledge
- Professional client communication and client services
- Familiarity with Humans Resources and Expatriate Management
- Ability to build strong professional relationships internally and externally
- Independent worker with the ability to communicate effectively with international teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Strong computer literacy
- Singaporean permanent resident
Share this vacancy
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Posted: 08 Oct 2021