- Day-to-Day administration support to the Customer Account Managers.
- Maintain constant awareness of the status of each customer case and ensure cases progress efficiently under guidance.
- Tenancy Administration
- Drafting rental offers and tenancy agreements for Managers to review.
- Administration Reports
- Coordinating and running monthly renewals report to deliver renewal services directly to clients under Manger's guidance. This includes liaising with clients and assignees on renewals and ensuring appropriate administration processes are undertaken in order to execute tenancy renewals.
- Bookings Management
- Booking and oversight of relocation consultants and clerks (third party providers), updating details, calendar and internal computer system.
- Management of Utilities Process, opening/closing accounts for utility providers.
- Client Files, Administration and General Records Management
- Preparation of Settling In booklet
- Liaison with clients, assignees and agents.
- Liaise with agents and/or landlords for Management Questionnaires ahead of Tenancy.
- Issue completed and exchanged Tenancy Agreements and other documents.
- Liaise with and instruct Office Administrator regarding IGP, Welcome Packs and File Management (opening & closing)
- Assist Account Managers by pro-actively handling Settling In questions and/or issues.
- Good standard of education
- Good all round IT skills and proficiency in MS Office Products including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good organisation skills gained in a business administration environment and used to working with systems and processes
- Good team working skills
- Well presented
Share this vacancy
Location: Berkshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 08 Oct 2021