An International Freight Forwarding Company are looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their team in Grimsby Area.
The main part of this role is to coordinate import/export and carry out customer orders in line with the company requirements and procedures.
- Filing/Administration /Documentation/Invoicing.
- Coordinate Shipping Documentation
- Process and Manage orders
- Booking and Planning Transportation orders
- Handling documentation and orders and dealing with these in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with 3rd parties as customers & supplier and all other relevant authorities
- Supporting the import /export departments to maintain a smooth process
- End to End Processing
- Following up and coordinating of shipments.
- Dealing with any issues and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Freight Forwarding experience
- Strong communication skills
Share this vacancy
Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Posted: 11 Oct 2021