Alchemy Global Talent Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Talent Resourcer to partner with our Global Talent Solutions team!
If you are driven, motivated and are looking to gain a longstanding career in Recruitment this is the ideal role for you!
There is plenty of scope for development and progression, where you can utilise your people and organisational skills, working in a fast paced and dynamic atmosphere.
More about the role...
- Sourcing new talent for clients globally, using CV search sites, social media, Linked In and internal databases
- Liaising with candidates, understanding needs and identifying suitable career opportunities
- Accurate recording of candidate and client information on our internal databases with high attention to data protection and compliance
- Presenting talent for opportunities and sharing their details with employers that may be interested in their skills
- Maintaining relationships with candidates by regular contact via telephone, email and Linked In, ensuring we actively supporting them at all stages
- Managing interview and placement coordination, ensuring candidates are fully prepared for their interviews, providing feedback and documenting all correspondence
- Creative writing including sharing social media articles, posts, rewriting job descriptions, advertising and marketing vacancies online
What are we looking for?
- We’re seeking highly motivated individuals who want a rewarding career in global recruitment
- Previous recruitment, telesales and/or customer service experience is preferred
- A keen learner who wants to progress within the recruitment industry
- Excellent IT skills with experience using Microsoft Office and social media sites
- Highly organised with the ability to meet given deadlines
- Someone who is prepared to go over and above in their work efforts (even if this is out of office hours)
- An excellent communicator with an authentic, confident and outgoing personality, the ability to give instruction and be persuasive
- Degree level qualification is highly preferred but is not essential
What do we offer?
- A casual wear policy (because comfortable Recruiters are successful Recruiters)
- Ongoing training, support and development in an environment that enables creativity and productivity
- Increasing annual leave which rises with service length
- Complimentary birthday leave (for a birthday lie-in or extra party time)!
- Opportunity to attend business events, awards and conferences
- A rewarding commission scheme
Share this vacancy
Location: Braintree, United Kingdom
Salary: £Base + Commission/Bonus
Posted: 11 Oct 2021