If you’re looking to develop your career in Fine Art Logistics and have a passion for high-end paintings, sculptures, museum pieces and more, then this is the perfect position to you.
An established Fine Art Logistics organisation in Central London is looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join their vibrant team of creative professionals.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Support the company’s Senior Logistics Coordinators in delivering quality service to clients with a focus on transit, installation and adjustments to art exhibitions and fairs.
- Liaise internally to ensure that every booking is properly prepared with the appropriate resources.
- Coordinate booking processes from start to finish, including paperwork and internal systems.
- Keep administration up to date in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Punctuality and precision.
- Excellent time-management and organisation skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise assignments.
- Ambitious and results driven.
- Enthusiasm about working in a dynamic, fast changing environment.
- Love for Fine Art and experience in the industry are a plus.
If this sounds like your dream job, please reach out now!
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 Oct 2021