Removals Assistant Branch Manager
A highly respected name within the International removals industry is currently seeking a Removals Assistant Branch Manager to join their team in the London.
You will be responsible to assist in leading and managing the removals branch team to achieve revenue, margin and contribution targets.
The successful candidate will achieve this through the efficient planning, monitoring and management of the daily removals operation.
Removals Assistant Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- Deliver a consistent superior service in line with the removals company quality standards
- Cover the Removals Branch Manager duties when they're not in
- The role will also be responsible for full compliance to Health and Safety and Transport Legislation
- Accurate removals cost reporting e.g. wages, PO’s etc
- Close / sign off all removals jobs on a weekly basis
- Complete removals weekly trading report and monthly forecast.
- Proactively manage people, vehicles and materials required to meet the number of removals planned, including staff levels and holidays.
- To conduct customer visits, during and after removals to check on quality of service. Ensure that any shortfalls are fully investigated and managed to conclusion.
- Investigation of removals claims and complaints.
- Hold monthly removal branch service meetings.
Required experience for the Removals Assistant Branch Manager
- Previous Operations or Warehouse experience within the removals industry
- Excellent man management skills
- A motivated, enthusiastic and optimistic outlook on work and projects
In return this position offers an attractive salary and benefits package.
Share this vacancy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posted: 15 Oct 2021