Our client, an expanding Fine Art Shipping and Logistics company, is looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their Diamond and Jewellery team in New York.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for the management of external and internal activities with the view to acquire and maintain profitable accounts within the Diamond and Jewellery team. You will play a key part in the expansion of the business and its clientele portfolio.
The successful candidate will have a high level of business acumen and be an experienced negotiator. You will be an analytical thinker with strong organisation skills, plus a positive demeanour is a bonus!
Senior Account Executive Key Duties:
- Qualify prospective leads and potential customers that would benefit from the company’s services
- Expand the business into untouched markets, with a focus on markets in India
- Respond to RFP’s and Bid requests, ensuring principles are adhered to
- Establish and maintain multi-level business relationships
- Manage all aspects of contractual maintenance with clientele
- Improve terms of agreement, and review client contracts as necessary
- Respond and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Work closely with the Accounts department to ensure accounts are settled
- Determine marketing strategies for the area, region, and the overall US operations.
- Ensure paperwork is accurately completed and filed at all times
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- Experience in shipping/airside operations, import or export customs would be advantageous
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Demonstrated success of progressing a business in emerging markets
- Experienced at managing multiple business accounts and providing business development solutions
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Experience in International sales of goods and freight forwarding
Share this vacancy
Location: New York, United States
Salary: 80,000 - 100,000
Posted: 25 Nov 2021