Removals Sales Estimator
Our client, a well-established Removals company is looking to hire a Sales Estimator for their West Midlands Branch.
The successful candidate will be visiting clients' premises, carrying out surveys for their household goods. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career within the Removals Industry.
- Visit potential removal customers carrying out in-home surveys
- Price up a removal quotation with assistance of the operations team
- Write the quotation and deliver this to the prospective client
- Follow up, negotiate, and close removals jobs
- Complete all surveys scheduled for domestic and international household removals for private and corporate clients.
- Visit potential removals clients to develop new work when possible.
- Time Manage your day to meet a minimum KPI of surveys per day.
- Accurately estimate the volume of goods for each removal and formulate a removal plan and quotation process.
- Keep accurate records of all quotes completed and follow up on pending removals.
- Revise or adjust removal quotations as and when required.
- Manage all aspects of the domestic & international removals surveying process from start to finish.
- Liaise with removal clients and ensure they are getting all their requirements met.
- Confirm all removal bookings that are accepted and if not chase the clients for acceptance.
- Interact with the office and operations to ensure all necessary details are relayed to the drivers and porters to ensure the smooth running of each removal job.
- Arrange any documentation required for each removal and confirm bookings with suppliers and clients.
- Upsell the client's additional services.
- A proven track record in surveying Household Goods removals for international moves.
- Previous experience in the removals industry
- Sales and Business development acumen
- Hard working, personable and a good team player.
- Possessing excellent communication skills, both internally and externally, verbal and written.
- Confident, knowledgeable, and professional in front of clients.
A highly desirable salary/benefits package including a car allowance, commission and further benefits is on offer for the right candidate.
Share this vacancy
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Posted: 19 Oct 2021